I strongly believe it is a human right to access high quality, compassionate health care. At Mosaic, I am grateful to be able to practice healing-oriented medicine where I have the time and space to address physical, mental, and spiritual needs of patients in creative ways so that we can identify the root cause of illness together.
When I am not treating patients, you’ll find me outside exploring the Pacific Northwest with family and friends. We love playing in the water, riding our bikes, hiking beautiful trails, and skiing abundant snow.
I also communicate with patients using American Sign Language (ASL).
Other Areas of Expertise
- Family Medicine
- Integrative Medicine
- Group Medical Visits
- Buprenorphine Treatment and Substance Use Disorders
Additional Areas of Interest
- Care for the Unhoused and Street Medicine
- Evidence-Based Medicine
- Gender Affirmative Care
- Mental Health
- Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction
- Nutrition and "Food as Medicine"
- Palliative Care
- Prenatal Care
- Social and Environmental Justice
- American Board of Family Medicine (ABFM)
- American Board of Integrative Medicine (ABOIM)
- Fellowship: Faculty Development, St. Anthony North Family Medicine, Westminster, CO
- Integrative Medicine, University of Arizona Center for Integrative Medicine, Tucson,AZ
- Residency: St. Anthony North Family Medicine, Westminster, CO
- Doctor of Medicine, The University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health, Madison, WI