We take care of our employees so they can take care of our patients.
Comprehensive and affordable employee benefit programs
- Medical, including vision, pharmacy, and alternative care
- Short Term Disability coverage
- Basic Life/AD&D coverage
- Voluntary Life, Long Term Disability and Critical Illness coverage
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Jury Duty
- Continuing Medical Education (Role-Based)
Retirement/ financial benefits
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Medical and Dependent Care Flexible Spending
- Vendor Discount Program – cell phone, car rental, travel, etc.
- Waived co-pays for Mosaic
- Voluntary AirLink Membership
- Employee Assistance Program
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Tobacco Cessation Program
- Discount Weight Watchers, Jenny Craig, and gym memberships
- Commute Options
As a 501c3 nonprofit and Federally Qualified Health Center, there are programs that may be available to provide loan repayment and/or forgiveness for Mosaic employees dependent on your role and tenure with the organization. These programs are approved through outside state and federal agencies, not Mosaic. Please click on the links below to learn more about these opportunities.