I am excited to join the team at Mosaic Community Health because I believe everyone has the right to quality, holistic, person-centered healthcare.
Bend is my hometown, and I’m grateful to be able to work and play where I grew up! When not at Mosaic, I enjoy yoga and dance, spending time outdoors, and snuggling up with a good book.
Other Areas of Expertise
- Trauma-Informed Care
- Intimate Partner Violence/Sexual Assault
- Anxiety and Stress
Additional Areas of Interest
- Compassion-Focused Therapy
- Body Image/Eating Disorders
- Sexuality and Gender Identity
- Persistent Pain
- Master of Social Work, Portland State University
- Bachelor of English Literature, University of Oregon Clark Honors College