As a native Central Oregonian, I am excited to work with an organization and team that strive to improve the health and well-being of my home community. I enjoy working with a team that aligns with my personal values to promote wellness and prevent disease.
Outside of work, I enjoy spending time outdoors and with my family. I think it’s important to connect with the world around us and try to do so through mountain biking, hiking, snow skiing and water sports.
Other Areas of Expertise
- Adult Primary Care
- Internal Medicine
- Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine
Additional Areas of Interest
- Building lasting and meaningful relationships with patients and their families
- Cardiovascular and pulmonary medicine
- Quality improvement
- Patient-centered care
- Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (Encompasses training in Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine (OMM))
- Internal Medicine Residency, Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine, Western University of Health Sciences, College of Osteopathic Medicine of the Pacific-Northwest
- Bachelor of Arts in Chemistry, Southern Oregon University