It is a joy to care for children from the time they are born up through their teen years! It’s important to me to have a positive impact in the lives of my patients and their families. I’m glad to be part of a team that believes no matter what challenges a child faces, medical or otherwise, we can help them achieve healthier lives and reach their fullest potential.
My favorite activity outside of work is exploring the outdoors with my husband and two young children. I also enjoy reading, traveling, baking and learning to ski (there wasn’t much snow in Texas).
I was named Mosaic’s Provider of the Quarter in 2021.
Other Areas of Expertise
- Care of Children from Birth to Age 21
- General Pediatrics
Additional Areas of Interest
- Adolescent Care
- Care of the Newborn
- Childhood Obesity
- Board Certified in Pediatrics (ABP- American Board of Pediatrics)
- NRP Certified (Neonatal Resuscitation Program)
- PALS Certified (Pediatric Advanced Life Support)
- BLS certified (Basic Life Support for Healthcare Providers)
- Pediatric Residency, University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio
- Doctor of Medicine, University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio
- Bachelor of Science in Nutritional Studies, Magna Cum Laude, Texas A&M University